Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic machine that bales rubber pellets: Observes machine compressing, wrapping, and sealing rubber pellets into bales.
- 2) Reads meters to verify weights of bales.
- 3) Observes coating mechanism and distribution of dope, talc, or film on bales.
- 4) Removes wet bales from machines.
- 5) Examines metal detector and wrapping mechanism for defects.
- 6) Turns valves and presses button that resets baling operations when automatic controls malfunction.
- 7) May tend automatic machine that stacks bales on pallets for storage or shipment.
Is being a "BALER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BALER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BALER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BALER"
Job Number: 8121