Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Lays out, sews, and fastens together materials and hair strands to make wigs and transformations: Draws or pins wig pattern on model of customer's head.
- 2) Places sections of gauze, lace, net, ribbon, and springs over pattern and sews sections together to form wig foundation.
- 3) Weaves hair to form speciality hairpieces, such as braids, switches, and chignons.
- 4) Arranges woven hair in specified position and sews hair together to form hairpiece.
- 6) May supervise or train other workers.
Is being a "WIG MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "WIG MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "WIG MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "WIG MAKER"
Job Number: 12017