Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of dining-room employees engaged in providing courteous and rapid service to diners: Greets guests and escorts them to tables.
- 2) Schedules dining reservations.
- 3) Arranges parties for patrons.
- 4) Adjusts complaints regarding food or service.
- 5) Hires and trains dining-room employees.
- 6) Notifies payroll department regarding work schedules and time records.
- 7) May assist in preparing menus.
- 8) May plan and execute details for banquets.
- 9) May supervise WAITERS/WAITRESSES, ROOM SERVICE and be designated Captain, Room Service.
Is being a "WAITER/WAITRESS, HEAD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "WAITER/WAITRESS, HEAD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "WAITER/WAITRESS, HEAD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "WAITER/WAITRESS, HEAD"
Job Number: 4080