Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests electrical and mechanical vibrator feeders and conveyors for conformance to specifications: Clips cable of test board to electric vibrator equipment.
- 2) Turns dials and observes meters to operate electric vibrator equipment at specified cycle, voltage, and amperage levels.
- 3) Holds end of scale against vibrator equipment to pick up vibration.
- 4) Reads scale mark that shows distinct double image and determines vibrating frequency on conversion chart.
- 5) Starts motor of mechanical vibrator equipment and verifies vibrating frequency.
- 6) Advises ASSEMBLER to add or remove vibrator bars from electrical vibrator equipment or weights from drive shaft of mechanical vibrator equipment, to correct vibrating deficiencies.
- 7) May inspect vibrator equipment for loose bearings and bolts, using stethoscope.
Is being a "VIBRATOR-EQUIPMENT TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "VIBRATOR-EQUIPMENT TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "VIBRATOR-EQUIPMENT TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "VIBRATOR-EQUIPMENT TESTER"
Job Number: 10794