"VARNISHING-UNIT TOOL SETTER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up machine to waterproof center-fire cartridges with varnish or lacquer: Selects varnishing plates with pins of specified diameter to accommodate caliber of cartridge to be processed and screws into plate holders.
- 2) Hammers out and replaces broken, bent, or loose pins.
- 3) Turns setscrews, stop nuts, and limit pins to adjust height and speed of varnishing machine, using handtools.
- 4) Mixes varnish or lacquer and thinner in reservoir to obtain waterproofing solution of specified viscosity.
- 5) Examines samples of varnished cartridges to determine whether coating is sufficient to waterproof them.
Is being a "VARNISHING-UNIT TOOL SETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "VARNISHING-UNIT TOOL SETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "VARNISHING-UNIT TOOL SETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "VARNISHING-UNIT TOOL SETTER"
Job Number: 11701