Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Solves engineering problems concerned with industrial utilization of gas as source of power: Studies industrial processes to determine where and how application of gas fuel-consuming equipment can be made.
- 2) Designs equipment to meet process requirements.
- 3) Examines gas-powered equipment after installation to ensure proper functioning.
- 4) Investigates equipment failures and difficulties and diagnoses faulty operation.
- 5) Corrects or makes recommendations to maintenance crew to correct faults.
- 6) Conducts safety, breakdown, and other engineering tests on gas fuel-consuming equipment to ascertain efficiency and safety of design and construction.
- 7) May solve problems concerned with other gas-consuming equipment, such as air-conditioning and heating.
Is being an "UTILIZATION ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "UTILIZATION ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "UTILIZATION ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "UTILIZATION ENGINEER"
Job Number: 2050