Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks in manufacture of mobile homes and travel trailers: Tends woodworking and metalworking machines to cut and shape wood and metal parts.
- 2) Cuts, shapes, and assembles parts, using handtools and power tools.
- 3) Installs parts, household appliances, furnishings, and fixtures, using handtools and power tools.
- 4) Trains inexperienced workers.
- 5) Assists, relieves, or substitutes for INSTALLER; ASSEMBLER; and PLUMBER.
Is being an "UTILITY WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "UTILITY WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "UTILITY WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "UTILITY WORKER"
Job Number: 11185