Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up, controls, and monitors machine that automatically assembles component parts, such as caps, shims, levers, and springs, to fabricate typing elements used in electric typewriters: Reads work order and engineering specifications to determine components needed for assembly.
- 2) Loads parts into hoppers of automatic feed mechanism of machine.
- 3) Flips switches on control panel to start machine.
- 4) Observes panel lights and machine operation to detect malfunctions and ensure prescribed sequence of operation.
- 5) Fills grease containers on machine and maintains supply of parts in feed mechanism.
- 6) Inspects assembled typing element to detect defects, such as mislocated springs, chipped characters, and insufficient grease.
- 7) Adjusts and calibrates machine to adapt machine to processing requirements, following specified procedures and using handtools.
Is being a "TYPING-ELEMENT-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TYPING-ELEMENT-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TYPING-ELEMENT-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TYPING-ELEMENT-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11603