Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates keyboard of tape perforator machine to type visible proof copy and copy data from manuscript onto tape used for producing automatic type composition: Secures roll of tape and blank stationery in machine magazine.
- 2) Turns adjustment screws to set indicator scale that controls counting mechanism according to type size and width of line to be composed.
- 3) Positions copy in copyholder and depresses keys on keyboard to punch tape.
- 4) Observes justification points on indicator scale to determine when to end line.
- 5) Removes completed roll of tape for delivery to typesetting machines.
- 6) May be designated by type of machine operated as Justowriter Operator.
Is being a "TYPESETTER-PERFORATOR OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TYPESETTER-PERFORATOR OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TYPESETTER-PERFORATOR OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TYPESETTER-PERFORATOR OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11599