Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends phototypesetting machine and photo processor that print and develop proof of phototypesetting type disk in disk manufacturing establishment: Selects roll of programmed tape from file, secures roll onto reel of phototypesetting machine, and threads tape through machine rollers and into reader to prepare machine for automatic operation.
- 2) Cleans dust and lint from disk and places disk in phototypesetting machine.
- 3) Depresses keys to enter command codes for projection of type images from type disk onto film cassette in photo unit of machine and onto screen of cathode ray tube.
- 4) Scans images on screen to detect type defects and notifies SUPERVISOR, TYPE-DISK QUALITY CONTROL of irregularities.
- 5) Removes film cassette from machine, places cassette on receiving platform of photo processor, and depresses switch to begin developing cycle.
- 6) Depresses switch to stop machine when runoff emerges.
- 7) Removes disk from phototypesetting machine, and places disk and runoff in specified storage area.
Is being a "TYPE-PROOF REPRODUCER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TYPE-PROOF REPRODUCER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TYPE-PROOF REPRODUCER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TYPE-PROOF REPRODUCER"
Job Number: 11597