"TYING-MACHINE OPERATOR, LUMBER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that wraps and ties bundles of lumber with wire or twine: Places roll of wire or twine on machine spindle and threads through guides to knotter and cutter.
- 2) Stacks specified number of boards or furniture parts on machine table and clamps pile in place.
- 3) Starts machine and depresses pedal that actuates machine to wrap and tie wire or twine around pile and cut wire or twine free from roll.
- 4) Stacks bundled stock on dolly or sets bundles on conveyor belt.
- 5) May wrap ends of bundle with paper or fabric before tying.
Is being a "TYING-MACHINE OPERATOR, LUMBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TYING-MACHINE OPERATOR, LUMBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TYING-MACHINE OPERATOR, LUMBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TYING-MACHINE OPERATOR, LUMBER"
Job Number: 11593