"TWISTER TENDER, PAPER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends single or multiple spindle machine that twists paper strips into twine: Slides roll of paper of specified width onto spindle of machine.
- 2) Wraps twine leader around spool and threads end through guide and twisting die.
- 3) Untwists end of leader and splices it to end of paper strip.
- 4) Starts machine and observes operations to detect uneven twisting and winding of twine.
- 5) Verifies diameter of twine against specifications, using micrometer; and turns wheel to adjust pressure on twisting die.
- 6) Cuts twine with cutters and removes filled spool.
- 7) May thread two or more strands of twine through twisting die to make ply twine.
Is being a "TWISTER TENDER, PAPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TWISTER TENDER, PAPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TWISTER TENDER, PAPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TWISTER TENDER, PAPER"
Job Number: 11586