Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to automatically form paper into tubing for making bags: Threads paper from parent roll through rollers and guides and tapes end to previous roll.
- 2) Adjusts guides, folding devices, and cutting blade according to size and thickness of bag to be made, using handtools.
- 3) Turns valve to regulate flow of glue.
- 4) Starts machine and observes operation to ensure uniform folding, gluing, cutting, or rewinding of tubing.
- 5) Adjusts machine to correct malfunctions.
Is being a "TUBE-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TUBE-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TUBE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TUBE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11529