Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists TUBE-MACHINE OPERATOR to operate machine that forms paper into tubing for making bags: Inserts shaft into core of parent paper roll, and centers it with steel collars to secure roll, using handtools.
- 2) Lifts and mounts roll on machine, using electric hoist.
- 3) Splices end of new roll to previous roll with tape.
- 4) Assists operator to thread paper through machine and make adjustments to guides, folding devices, and cutter blade.
- 5) Replenishes glue reservoirs and cleans glue pumps.
- 6) Counts tubes at start of operation to confirm tally of automatic counter.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "TUBE-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TUBE-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TUBE-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TUBE-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 11530