Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that forms air tubes from rubberized fabric for use in pneumatic airplane de-icers: Examines fabric over light for such defects as holes, tears, and fabric misweaves.
- 2) Cuts defects from rubberized fabric strip with scissors, and rewinds strip onto reel.
- 3) Threads specified reels of rubberized fabric and paper gum tape into machine.
- 4) Fills machine dispenser with powdered soapstone and adjusts machine for specified tube diameter, using handtools.
- 5) Starts machine that shapes and seals rubberized fabric into tubular form, dusts tubing with soapstone, and winds tubing on reel.
- 6) Carries loaded reel to storage rack.
Is being a "TUBE-BUILDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TUBE-BUILDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TUBE-BUILDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TUBE-BUILDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11527