"TUBE BENDER, HAND I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Bends metal and plastic tubing, according to specifications, for use in hydraulic, fuel, and electrical installations: Draws outline of tubing on cardboard or cuts wood forming blocks with band scroll saw, following templates.
- 2) Screws blocks to forming board, as specified.
- 3) Bends tubing by hand to conform to outline on cardboard or hammers tubing around forming blocks, using mallet.
- 4) May heat plastic tubing in hot oil or water to facilitate bending.
- 5) May operate circular power hacksaw to cut tubing.
- 6) May bead, burr, and flare tubing.
- 7) May assemble and test preformed metal tubing for use in hydraulic, fuel, and water systems of aircraft and spacecraft.
Is being a "TUBE BENDER, HAND I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TUBE BENDER, HAND I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TUBE BENDER, HAND I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TUBE BENDER, HAND I"
Job Number: 11509