Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Builds tubes and manifolds of rubberized fabric for use in pneumatic airplane deicers: Lifts roll of rubberized fabric sheeting to letoff racks and unwinds it onto table.
- 2) Lays out and draws outline of specified size tubes and manifolds on rubberized fabric, using rule, template, and chalkline.
- 3) Cuts outlined section from rubberized fabric, using scissors and knife.
- 4) Positions and wraps cut fabric section around metal forming bar, and aligns and splices edges by pressing gum tape over edges of fabric on bar, using roller.
- 5) Pulls out forming bar and blows soapstone into rubberized tubing with airhose to prevent inner surfaces from sticking together.
- 6) Winds number of tubing sections required for one deicer onto reel.
- 7) Attaches identification tag to loaded reel and carries it to storage rack.
Is being a "TUBE-AND-MANIFOLD BUILDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TUBE-AND-MANIFOLD BUILDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TUBE-AND-MANIFOLD BUILDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TUBE-AND-MANIFOLD BUILDER"
Job Number: 11526