Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles security transaction records and receives and delivers securities to and from trust vault: Opens combinations on cabinets in vault.
- 2) Examines securities deposited for safekeeping, verifies descriptions and signatures, and files securities according to customer names and account number.
- 3) Records securities transactions including purchases, exchanges, and stock splits to maintain control of customer accounts.
- 4) Releases securities from vault upon authorized request.
- 5) Acts as agent for bank by observing bank auditors auditing securities in vault.
- 6) May examine collateral to ensure conformity with loan specifications.
Is being a "TRUST-VAULT CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRUST-VAULT CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRUST-VAULT CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRUST-VAULT CLERK"
Job Number: 11503