Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates workers engaged in loading and transporting machinery and industrial equipment, such as construction machinery, or field drilling and pumping equipment, tanks, vessels, compressors and pumps for chemical plants, refineries and pipeline pump stations: Observes installation of old machinery and equipment or studies sizes and weights of new equipment from bills of lading and other specifications, and plans procedures for dismantling and loading equipment.
- 2) Trains workers in rigging hoists, and dismantling and loading equipment.
- 3) May plan transportation route by consulting road and city maps to ensure clearance and load limits of roads, bridges and overhead obstructions, such as power lines and underpasses, utilizing knowledge of state regulations regarding size and weight of loads, traffic speeds, and use of clearance lights.
- 4) May supervise maintenance and repair of trucks.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "TRUCK SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRUCK SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRUCK SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRUCK SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 11494