"TROUBLE SHOOTER I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs variety of duties as assigned by DISPATCHER, SERVICE in answer to trouble or service calls of electricity customers: Switches on or shuts off electricity to installed meters on order for resumption or discontinuance of service.
- 2) Tests meters to determine absence or presence of current, using portable test lamp.
- 3) Attaches and removes out-of-service tags for information of METER READER.
- 4) Attempts to locate source of lesser interruptions to service and makes minor repairs, such as replacing floor plugs, wall switches, or appliance cords.
- 5) Reports major interruptions to service for repair by other workers.
- 6) Notifies customer of malfunctioning appliances and advises customer to call electrician.
Is being a "TROUBLE SHOOTER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TROUBLE SHOOTER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TROUBLE SHOOTER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TROUBLE SHOOTER I"
Job Number: 11489