Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles trophies to customer's specifications, using drill press and handtools: Selects parts, such as base, tubing, metal plates, figures, and hardware from stock.
- 2) Drills holes in base or plaque, using electric drill or drill press.
- 3) Glues felt to bottom of base, or screws in metal feet.
- 4) Staples or tapes metal plate to base.
- 5) Bolts parts together, using screwdriver and socket wrench.
- 6) Touches up scratch marks with scratch remover and polishes assembled trophy.
- 7) May attach marble or onyx decoration to formed column with adhesive tape.
- 8) May wrap trophy in tissue paper preparatory to shipping.
Is being a "TROPHY ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TROPHY ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TROPHY ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TROPHY ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 11487