Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs and maintains electric wire in underground mine to provide power source for mine locomotives: Drives dinkey engine equipped with tools and materials to underground job site.
- 2) Operates pneumatic drill to bore hanger holes in top of tunnel.
- 3) Inserts and secures trolley wire hanger in roof holes.
- 4) Strings transmission cable from hanger to hanger, using wrench.
- 5) Repairs damaged wire and hangers.
- 6) Relocates transmission cables which are no longer used to other areas of mine.
Is being a "TROLLEY-WIRE INSTALLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TROLLEY-WIRE INSTALLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TROLLEY-WIRE INSTALLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TROLLEY-WIRE INSTALLER"
Job Number: 11484