Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans trolleys used to move animal carcasses along overhead rail, in vats or tanks filled with solution: Turns water and steam valves to fill and heat cleaning vats or tanks.
- 2) Dumps caustic soda and detergents into tank and stirs mixture with paddle.
- 3) Pushes rack of trolleys to tank and lowers each trolley into solution, or immerses rack into solution, using hoist.
- 4) Removes trolleys from solution and rinses them in hot water spray.
- 5) Lubricates trolley wheels.
Is being a "TROLLEY CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TROLLEY CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TROLLEY CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TROLLEY CLEANER"
Job Number: 11482