Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates equipment to test various types of triple air valves for conformance to federal and company safety standards: Mounts valve on test frame and connects air supply hoses to valve, using portable power wrench.
- 2) Moves test panel control levers singly or in combination to open or block air passages into different chambers of valve.
- 3) Turns lever to inject air into unblocked chambers, reads gauges to determine specified pressure differentials, and to detect leaks, weak springs, and poor fits.
- 4) Applies soapy water to valve with brush to pinpoint air leaks.
- 5) Replaces defective parts.
- 6) Rejects valves that do not meet specifications.
Is being a "TRIPLE-AIR-VALVE TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRIPLE-AIR-VALVE TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRIPLE-AIR-VALVE TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRIPLE-AIR-VALVE TESTER"
Job Number: 11481