"TRIMMING SEWER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends battery of automatic sewing machines to assemble several widths of trimming material, such as lace, ribbon, or braid.
- 2) Changes cloth guides on machine according to width of material.
- 3) Threads ends of material through guides according to sequence of assembly.
- 4) May tend machine to join trimming material to articles, such as garments, lingerie, or valances.
- 5) Performs duties as described under SEWING-MACHINE OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC Master Title.
Is being a "TRIMMING SEWER, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRIMMING SEWER, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRIMMING SEWER, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRIMMING SEWER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 11474