"TRIMMING MACHINE SET-UP OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machines to cut and shape bottom of smoking pipe bowls: Sharpens trimming machine knives, using grinding wheel.
- 2) Inserts and secures knives in cutterhead of trimming machine, using wrench.
- 3) Positions and secures clamp and carriage stops in specified location, using wrench and tape measure.
- 4) Places pipe bowl blank on clamp and moves lever to secure blank in place.
- 5) Pushes machine carriage forward and rotates carriage handle to move and revolve bowl blank against rotating knives to cut and shape all surfaces of pipe bowl bottom.
- 6) Moves lever to release pipe bowl blank from machine clamp.
Is being a "TRIMMING MACHINE SET-UP OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRIMMING MACHINE SET-UP OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRIMMING MACHINE SET-UP OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRIMMING MACHINE SET-UP OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11473