Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects logs and verifies their conformance to specifications before and during processing into poles for use in power line construction: Examines logs at timber-cutting site and selects logs for poles, inspecting each for soundness and size requirements.
- 2) Tests logs at various times during seasoning period with megger to determine when specified seasoning has been attained.
- 3) Inspects poles after framing to ensure conformance to specifications.
- 4) Inspects test cores taken from poles during treatment and sends sample cores and treating solution to laboratory for analysis to ascertain that preservative treatment is being applied according to specification.
- 5) Gives instructions to workers engaged in shipping and handling poles to avoid damage.
Is being a "TREATING INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TREATING INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TREATING INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TREATING INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 11438