Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs financial planning, procurement, and investment of funds for an organization: Delegates authority for receipt, disbursement, banking, protection and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments.
- 2) Analyzes financial records to forecast future financial position and budget requirements.
- 3) Evaluates need for procurement of funds and investment of surplus.
- 4) Advises management on investments and loans for short- and long-range financial plans.
- 5) Prepares financial reports for management.
- 6) Develops policies and procedures for account collections and extension of credit to customers.
- 7) Signs notes of indebtedness as approved by management.
- 8) May act as CONTROLLER.
Is being a "TREASURER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TREASURER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TREASURER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TREASURER"
Job Number: 2993