Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles traverse curtain rods for shipment: Secures rod in bench fixture and inserts and attaches pull cord, master slides, nylon sliders, and pulleys into rod slot.
- 2) Slips retaining brackets over ends of rod to complete assembly.
- 4) May cut cord to specified length before insertion into rod slot.
- 5) May adjust functioning of traverse rod to meet specifications, using handtools.
- 6) May dismantle defective or damaged traverse rods to salvage parts, using handtools.
Is being a "TRAVERSE-ROD ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRAVERSE-ROD ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRAVERSE-ROD ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRAVERSE-ROD ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 11427