Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides travel information and arranges accommodations for tourists: Answers inquiries, offers suggestions, and provides descriptive literature pertaining to trips, excursions, sports events, concerts, and plays.
- 2) Discusses routes, time schedules, rates, and types of accommodations with patrons to determine preferences and makes reservations.
- 3) Verifies arrival and departure times, traces routes on maps, and arranges for baggage handling and other services requested by guests.
- 5) May arrange for visas and other documents required by foreign travelers.
- 6) May contact individuals and groups to inform them of package tours.
Is being a "TRAVEL CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRAVEL CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRAVEL CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRAVEL CLERK"
Job Number: 11424