Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Traps birds to serve as brood stock, or for exhibition, extermination, identification, or relocation: Selects and sets traps, nets, or cages according to size, habits, and habitat of bird and reasons for trapping.
- 2) Walks about area to drive quarry toward traps or net or patrols trap-line periodically to inspect setting.
- 3) Releases quarry from trap or net and transfers it to cage.
- 4) Kills birds or secures identification tag to bird and releases it.
- 5) May locate and flush ground birds into nets, using dogs.
Is being a "TRAPPER, BIRD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRAPPER, BIRD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRAPPER, BIRD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRAPPER, BIRD"
Job Number: 11421