Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Escorts or transports patients within hospital or other medical facility: Determines patient name, destination, mode of travel, time, and other data, following written or oral instructions.
- 2) Directs or escorts incoming patients from admitting office or reception desk to designated area.
- 3) Carries patient's luggage.
- 4) Assists patient in walking to prevent accidents by falling, or transports nonambulatory patient, using wheelchair.
- 5) Transports patient, alone or with assistance, in bed, wheeled cart, or wheelchair to designated areas within facility during patient stay.
- 6) Delivers messages, mail, medical records, and other items.
Is being a "TRANSPORTER, PATIENTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRANSPORTER, PATIENTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRANSPORTER, PATIENTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRANSPORTER, PATIENTS"
Job Number: 4309