Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans and repairs distribution, streetlight, and instrument transformers: Disassembles transformers, using handtools, and opens valve to drain oil.
- 2) Boils metal transformer case and cover in chemical solution to remove grease, rinses with hose, and dries with cloth to remove dirt and oil.
- 3) Reassembles transformer, replacing worn or defective parts, using handtools.
- 4) Solders input and output wires in position and pours compound in transformer-case terminal openings to seal out moisture.
- 5) Pours oil into transformer until coils are submerged.
Is being a "TRANSFORMER REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRANSFORMER REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRANSFORMER REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRANSFORMER REPAIRER"
Job Number: 11404