"TRANSFORMER ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises workers engaged in assembling electric transformers: Assigns and coordinates either hand or machine operations, such as stacking, brazing, assembly, electrical wiring, and testing.
- 2) Interprets winding designs to locate malfunctions as indicated by negative test reports.
- 3) Directs workers or participates in adjusting machines or equipment.
- 4) Inspects finished or in process parts, visually or using electrical test equipment, such as ohmmeters and wattmeters, to determine conformance to specifications.
- 5) Records data, such as time and production figures.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "TRANSFORMER ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRANSFORMER ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRANSFORMER ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRANSFORMER ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 11403