Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives transfer table, containing power winch, to move rolling stock within railroad yard: Drives table to area where equipment, such as crane, car, or locomotive is located.
- 2) Starts table revolving to align track of table with track on which equipment is located.
- 3) Pulls equipment onto transfer table, using winch.
- 4) Drives table with rolling stock to transport equipment to specified area.
- 5) May position table to bridge gap between ends of tracks.
Is being a "TRANSFER-TABLE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRANSFER-TABLE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRANSFER-TABLE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRANSFER-TABLE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11399