"TRANSFER-TABLE OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists TRANSFER-TABLE OPERATOR in moving railroad cars within railroad yard or railroad car manufacturing establishment: Uncouples car, connects towing cable to car, and removes wheel blocks from behind wheels.
- 2) Determines that tracks are clear and signals TRANSFER-TABLE OPERATOR to pull car onto transfer table.
- 3) Signals TRANSFER-TABLE OPERATOR to stop motion of car at designated point, or engages handbrake to stop motion of car, releases cable from car and places wheel blocks behind wheels to prevent motion.
- 4) May tend switches to start and stop oven that dries freshly painted cars.
- 5) May signal TRANSFER-TABLE OPERATOR to move cars into and out of drying oven.
Is being a "TRANSFER-TABLE OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRANSFER-TABLE OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRANSFER-TABLE OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRANSFER-TABLE OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 11400