Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates conveyor system in sawmill to route lumber, cants, and timber to processing operations according to size, grade, and specie, or type of processing required: Raises and lowers cross chains by moving levers and pedals to shift boards, timbers, or cants from one set of conveyor rolls to another or from rolls to platform.
- 2) Raises stop blocks to stop lumber at specified points along rolls.
- 3) Stops and reverses conveyors to re-route cants for further processing.
- 4) May operate electric hoist to move cants to stockpile.
- 5) May operate cut-off saw to cut cants to specified lengths.
Is being a "TRANSFER CONTROLLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRANSFER CONTROLLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRANSFER CONTROLLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRANSFER CONTROLLER"
Job Number: 11389