Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Records transfer of securities and corrects problems related to transfer: Enters information, such as type and amount of securities that client wishes to purchase or sell, into computer terminal.
- 2) Reviews client instructions for transfer of securities.
- 3) Examines securities certificates to verify that information is correct, and mails certificates to department or company specializing in transfer of securities certificates.
- 4) Receives new certificates from department or company, and sends certificates to client to complete transfer.
- 5) Talks with coworkers, including REGISTERED REPRESENTATIVES to correct problems related to transfer of securities.
Is being a "TRANSFER CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRANSFER CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRANSFER CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRANSFER CLERK"
Job Number: 11387