Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Trains and directs workers in methods of processing fish roe: Teaches FISH ROE PROCESSOR characteristics, such as color, maturity, and outer appearance of membrane, of egg skeins to enable worker to recognize skeins of different species, appearance of unacceptable skeins, and commercial grades of skeins.
- 2) Demonstrates packing procedures, such as method of lining boxes, placement patterns of processed skeins in boxes, and amount of salt to apply to each layer.
- 3) Directs workers to change brine solution used to preserve skeins and sets timer that controls processing times of skeins in brining vats.
- 4) Retrains workers as necessary.
- 5) Sorts, salts, grades, and packs skeins of fish roe.
- 6) Tests processed egg skeins for nitrate content, using prepared chemical kit, comparison charts, and following kit instructions.
- 7) May direct activities of other workers.
Is being a "TRAINING TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRAINING TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRAINING TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRAINING TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 11385