Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops and conducts training programs for employees of industrial, commercial, service, or government establishment: Confers with management to gain knowledge of work situation requiring training for employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- 2) Formulates teaching outline and determines instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- 3) Selects or develops teaching aids, such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- 4) Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as those concerned with new employee orientation, on-the-job training, use of computers and software, apprenticeship programs, sales techniques, health and safety practices, public relations, refresher training, promotional development, upgrading, retraining displaced workers, and leadership development.
- 5) Tests trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- 6) May specialize in developing instructional software.
Is being a "TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE"
Job Number: 11384