Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Records time each train arrives and departs from station or terminal: Records number of train, engine, and exact time train departs or arrives.
- 2) Compares time of arrival or departure with train schedules to ascertain number of minutes train was off schedule.
- 3) Ascertains from train crew or YARD MANAGER reasons or causes for delays.
- 4) Transmits train-movement data to electronic data processing system, using on-line console or telegraphic typewriter.
- 5) May type operating information, such as switching lists and personnel assignments, according to instructions from YARD MANAGER.
Is being a "TRAIN CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRAIN CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRAIN CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRAIN CLERK"
Job Number: 11382