"TRAILER ASSEMBLER II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles sections of trailer bodies, following diagrams, using jigs and fixtures, handtools, and power tools: Positions and aligns metal rails, frames, and sheeting in jigs and fixtures, using measuring tape and square to verify alignment of parts.
- 2) Drills holes in parts at designated points, using power hand drill and drill template.
- 3) Rivets parts together to form fabricated sides, top, front, and rear sections, using power rivet gun.
- 4) Installs plywood panels, insulation, and flooring in interiors of trailer bodies.
- 5) May cut structural truck body parts or trim excess metal from parts, using power saws.
- 6) May weld steel door frames.
- 7) May seal riveted seams, using caulking compound.
- 8) May paint truck body parts.
- 9) May work as member of assembly team.
Is being a "TRAILER ASSEMBLER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRAILER ASSEMBLER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRAILER ASSEMBLER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRAILER ASSEMBLER II"
Job Number: 11380