Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of officers performing traffic control duties: Visits officers at assigned traffic control stations to relay orders of TRAFFIC LIEUTENANT and observe activities of officers.
- 2) Notifies superior of traffic conditions requiring additional personnel.
- 3) Reports irregular conduct or inefficiency of personnel to superior.
- 4) May supervise and coordinate activities of GUARD, SCHOOL-CROSSING.
- 5) May inspect and test police vehicles to verify operator maintenance reports and contact maintenance shop to perform repairs.
- 6) May train new GUARDS, SCHOOL-CROSSING.
Is being a "TRAFFIC SERGEANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRAFFIC SERGEANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRAFFIC SERGEANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRAFFIC SERGEANT"
Job Number: 11376