Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Interviews motor vehicle drivers at specified road intersection or highway to secure information for use in highway planning: Places equipment, such as barricades, signs, and automatic vehicle counting devices.
- 2) Signals driver to stop, presents identification credentials, and explains reason for halting vehicle.
- 3) Questions driver to obtain data, such as itinerary and purpose of trip.
- 4) Records results of interview, and permits driver to continue journey.
- 5) May secure information on load carried and type and weight of vehicle.
Is being a "TRAFFIC CHECKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRAFFIC CHECKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRAFFIC CHECKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRAFFIC CHECKER"
Job Number: 11371