Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that drills hole and presses trademark into hole on stem of smoking pipes: Inserts and secures specified size drill in machine drill chuck, using chuck wrench.
- 2) Places plastic tape of specified color in die press element of machine and adjusts die pressure, using wrench.
- 3) Turns knobs to adjust operation speed of moving elements of machine.
- 4) Presses button to start machine and depresses pedal to activate rotation of machine drum with clamps.
- 5) Inserts pipe stems in clamps as clamps rotate by work station.
- 6) Observes operation of machine that drills holes in stem and presses trademark into drilled hole to detect defects.
- 7) Presses button and depresses pedal to stop machine when defects are noted.
- 8) Turns handle to align drill and adjust pressure to correct defects.
Is being a "TRADE MARKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRADE MARKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRADE MARKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRADE MARKER"
Job Number: 11369