Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans out switches and greases rails around curves on streetcar tracks: Drives three-wheeled motorcycle, equipped with cleaning apparatus and lubricants, along track.
- 2) Pumps water from electric track-switch box with manually operated suction pump.
- 3) Sweeps dirt from track switch with broom.
- 4) Greases curves in rails with grease stick so that flanges on car wheels will be able to adjust to curves without breaking.
- 5) Throws rock salt over switches during cold weather to counteract freezing.
Is being a "TRACK OILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRACK OILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRACK OILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRACK OILER"
Job Number: 11357