"TRACK LAMINATING MACHINE TENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that laminates and trims vinyl from aluminum track used in drafting machines: Loads spool of vinyl onto laminating machine wheel, starts machine, and feeds track into machine that automatically laminates vinyl onto track and trims vinyl.
- 2) Monitors track conveyance and visually examines track to detect lamination and trimming flaws, such as excess vinyl, air bubbles, and oil or adhesive accumulation on edge of track.
- 3) Smooths air bubbles from lamination and trims excess vinyl, using handtools.
- 4) Cleans excess oil and adhesive from edge of track, using rag and brush.
- 5) Rejects defective track.
- 6) May cut vinyl at joint to separate track sections, using knife or saw.
Is being a "TRACK LAMINATING MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRACK LAMINATING MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRACK LAMINATING MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRACK LAMINATING MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 11356