Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines and equipment that prepare and blend dry and liquid chemicals to produce flammable mixtures of specified composition for igniter, subigniter, and tracer powders used in tracer bullets: Weighs and measures amounts of ingredients in pounds, ounces, and drams, according to chart, using bench scale and beakers.
- 2) Tends remote-controlled tumbling barrels to blend chemicals, adding ingredients in designated sequence at timed intervals; steam-heated oven to dry ingredients; and remote-controlled ball mill to pulverize dried ingredients, adding required number of rubber balls to achieve prescribed degree of pulverization.
- 3) Sifts powder through silk screen by hand.
- 4) Pours finished mixes into rubber pouches, marks with identifying data, and carries them to storage magazines.
- 5) Brushes, washes, and hoses equipment and premises to prevent dangerous accumulation of powder.
Is being a "TRACER-POWDER BLENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TRACER-POWDER BLENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TRACER-POWDER BLENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TRACER-POWDER BLENDER"
Job Number: 11355