Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles parts of various materials, such as plastic, wood, metal, or fabric to mass produce toys, performing any combination of following tasks: Selects parts specified and positions parts in designated relationship to each other, using hands, tweezers, or pliers.
- 2) Assembles and fastens parts of toys together, using clips, glue, jig, screws, dowels, nails, handtools, and portable powered tools.
- 3) Inspects toys for specified color and operation of parts.
- 4) May tend previously set up machines, such as drill press, reamer, welding machine, nailing machine, flanging press, and punch press to drill, cut, weld, trim, fit, or insert toy parts on assembly line.
- 5) May be designated according to item assembled or material used as Assembler, Toy Voices; Doll-Eye-Setter; Stuffed-Toy Joiner; Toy Assembler, Plastic; Toy Assembler, Wood; Wheel Assembler, Baby Carriage.
Is being a "TOY ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TOY ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TOY ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TOY ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 11350