Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates tower crane to lift and move building materials from ground storage areas and trucks to top of building under construction: Climbs ladder inside vertically mounted tower to gain access to control pad suspended under crane boom.
- 2) Pushes or pulls levers on control console to rotate counter-balanced horizontally mounted boom to extend or retract trolley along boom, and to raise and lower hook to which loads are attached.
- 3) Controls crane movement in response to hand signals or radio commands by supervisor or signaler.
- 4) May operate crane from remote console on top of building.
- 5) May operate radio-controlled crane.
Is being a "TOWER-CRANE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TOWER-CRANE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TOWER-CRANE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TOWER-CRANE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11343